Thursday, June 1, 2017

Carson is on the hunt for the person who killed prize stud stallions

ger horse tales 2
“What does Carson Reno know about Stud farms? Wait – let me rephrase that. What does Carson Reno know about HORSE stud farms?” Nickie laughed.
“Very little,” I happily replied. “What do you know?”
“I know there is a lot of money in that business,” Nickie perked up. “If I could sell Ronnie to a stud service, I could quit this bar and go lay on a beach somewhere. Unfortunately, he just THINKS he’s a stud and the proof is in the delivery. Trust me, I know.”
line-for-ger
Ger horse tales

YOU CAN FIND
“HORSE TALES”
(CARSON RENO MYSTERY
SERIES BOOK 4)

BY GERALD W. DARNELL AT:

AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fiction University: Internal Medicine: How Much Internalization is Too...

Fiction University: Internal Medicine: How Much Internalization is Too... : By Janice Hardy, @Janice_Hardy Readers want to know what's ...