Monday, July 31, 2017

Capt. Eve Stone was once human – now she’s a cyborg

E Kay one book collage

#EKSSPECIALOPS


I’m Capt. Eve Stone and I’m a cyborg. I woke up in a top-secret lab with no memory of my past, except that I was once human. They erased my memory, more than once, but that’s the one thing they couldn’t extinguish because the body has a way of storing information at a cellular level. I’m more machine than human now, but once my sleep…

line-8
E Kay Eve of Destruction   Soldiers of Destruction Series Book 1.jpg

YOU CAN FIND
“EVE OF DESTRUCTION”
(SOLDIERS OF DESTRUCTION
SERIES BOOK 1)

BY E. KAY SIMS AT:

AMAZON

 BARNES & NOBLE

KOBO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fiction University: Internal Medicine: How Much Internalization is Too...

Fiction University: Internal Medicine: How Much Internalization is Too... : By Janice Hardy, @Janice_Hardy Readers want to know what's ...