Friday, August 4, 2017

Kat worries she’ll be too tired when she meets Wyatt

Author E. Kay Sims 1

#EKSSPECIALOPS

Sleep evades me as I lay in bed, exhausted, a million thoughts running through my sleep deprived brain.It must be nearly 0100 hours. Rolling over, I reach for my watch and try to make out the time. Yep, I’m right. I let out a yawn and stretch, trying to get comfortable. I’m going to look like a wreck tomorrow-or technically, today-with blood-shot eyes. I can’t stop thinking about Wyatt.
I’m leaving with him tomorrow after graduation, but not technically leaving with him. I have to take the bus to downtown San Antonio where he’ meeting me. It’s not appropriate for me to be seen with him on bae, and I’m absolutely not allowed to ride in his private vehicle. Wyatt bought my bus ticket, which is safely packed in my carry-on luggage. Before he left last night, he told me he’d made a reservation at a hotel for our first night together, and slipped the ticked into my BMT book after he signed it when no one was looking. I’m scared to death and excited at the same time to finally be alone with him outside of the confines of military life.
line-8
E Kay Eve of Destruction   Soldiers of Destruction Series Book 1.jpg

YOU CAN FIND
“EVE OF DESTRUCTION”
(SOLDIERS OF DESTRUCTION
SERIES BOOK 1)

BY E. KAY SIMS AT:

AMAZON

 BARNES & NOBLE

KOBO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fiction University: Internal Medicine: How Much Internalization is Too...

Fiction University: Internal Medicine: How Much Internalization is Too... : By Janice Hardy, @Janice_Hardy Readers want to know what's ...